Till date, as many as 60 lakh people have availed the facility of 108 Samajwadi Ambulance while 1 crore 4 lakhs pregnant woman have used 102 Ambulance Services in the state. To facilitate the service further, Digital CM Akhilesh Yadav has recently launched a mobile application for the ‘108 Samajwadi Swasthya Sewa’.
The main objective of this 108 Ambulance App is to provide quick attention for the accident victim. This app will help the patient with their swift treatment and will save the life of the accident victims and also helps people to keep a tab on the ambulance service. With a click, the caller is not just able to locate the ambulance through GPS but will also get information on the route of the vehicle. A web portal and an ambulance tracker system have also been created for this purpose. The dashboard of the web portal has been designed in such a way that all information with regards to the ambulance service is flashed immediately. A feedback option has also been introduced on the web portal.
Benefits of 108 Ambulance App:
- Handover time reduces
- Records injury caused to the victim (via photo)
- Quick medical attention
- Claim for personal injury
- Complete all insurance formalities for claim money
Features of 108 Ambulance App
- Witness contact details
- e-mail incident information
- make call and send recorded message
- Damage vehicle and patient’s photo
- Photo of driving license, vehicle registration, etc.
- GPS coordinates
- Camera aligned with app to take photo
- Accident scene documents
- Log information with driver name, insurance company, and place
- Contact police and in case of emergency numbers
Akhilesh Government believes in adopting technical advancements in governance. It has continuously been trying to make maximum use of technology so as to provide better services to the people of the state. Thus, Akhilesh Yadav has launched this app in order to maximize the benefit in accordance with the Emergency mandate. It will look into better management of emergency medical services and also ensure the provision of a round-the-clock free service.