Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today released the ‘Samajwadi Party Manifesto’ at an event in Lucknow, for the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections. The party manifesto presented by CM Akhilesh Yadav includes promises of development and growth for everyone. Here’re the highlights of the manifesto:
Old Schemes to be Strengthened
CM Akhilesh Yadav gave emphasis to strengthen the old schemes started by Samajwadi Party. These include Laptop Distribution Scheme, Samajwadi Pension Yojna, Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Scheme, Ambulance Service to pregnant women and extending metro network to cities like Agra, Varanasi, Meerut and Kanpur.
Special Emphasis to Farmers and Women
Akhilesh Yadav government will start ‘Samajwadi Kisan Kosh’ for better and enhanced facilities to farmers. Moreover, the government would focus on increasing the beneficiaries of Samajwadi Pension Yojna and all women under BPL families will be provided with a pension of worth Rs 1,000 per month. 108 Ambulance Service and 1090 Women Powerline would also be strengthened and there will be a subsidised mid-day meal for labourers.
Samajwadi Smart Phones
With an aim to bridge the digital gap in Uttar Pradesh, Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme came into limelight, under which 1,40,000,00 registrations have been received so far. Akhilesh Yadav, today, while releasing their party manifesto gave importance to the scheme and promised to provide the smartphones to all the applicants.
Other Highlights of the Party Manifesto
- Metro network would be extended with additional projects to be introduced in Agra, Varanasi, Meerut and Kanpur.
- Benefits for senior citizens: Additional pension for elderly and women, old age homes.
- Focus on nutrition and health: Pressure cooker for poor women, linked with nutritional schemes; Free food grains for poor families; centres for serious diseases; air ambulance for Lucknow airport; 1 Litre ghee for school students to end nutritional problems
- For minorities: Educational and development schemes, programmes for religious freedom
- For ending unemployment: Skill development programmes, vocational training centres along the Express ways, working women hostels, concession for women in buses, subsidised mid-day meal for labourers
- For ending corruption: End of inspector raj, single window online system.
- For developing infrastructure: New highways, metro for other cities, electricity connectivity for all villages; stable solution to rapidly growing cities, green cities
- For Farmers: Schemes for birds, animal ambulance for farmed animals
CM Akhilesh Yadav has presented a total-development manifesto by taking into consideration, the benefits for both rural and urban Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Hamara feels that the Samajwadi Party Manifesto would be a great support to BPL families, women and farmers of the state!