Everyone knew that Uttar Pradesh was in for a major makeover when Akhilesh Yadav came to power in 2012, as the youngest Chief Minister of the state. Right from the beginning, he ensured the overall development of the state and its people. From improving the infrastructure of the state to providing exceptional healthcare and welfare schemes, he left no sphere untouched! With the 2017 General Elections polling in full swing, the big question here is, will Akhilesh win these elections again? And if his party does win, will he have some bigger plans for the development of UP?
Let us look at the top 15 things which will happen only if Akhilesh Yadav becomes the CM again.
1. Free smartphones will be given to the people of UP to connect them directly with the government and its schemes.
2. 1 crore people will get a monthly pension of Rs. 1000 as an extension of Samajwadi Pension Scheme.
3. One kg milk powder and one-litre ghee will be given to students from poor families in the primary schools of Uttar Pradesh.
4. Pressure cookers will be distributed to poor women in the state for the ease of cooking.
5. All villages in Uttar Pradesh will be given 24 hours electricity all seven days in the week.
6. After the success of 108 Samajwadi Ambulance, there will be a new emergency ambulance service for animals in the state.
7. Women will be able to travel in buses throughout the state for half the fare.
8. Families with income less than 1.5 lakh per annum will get ‘FREE HEALTH SERVICE’
9. Pregnant women will get cooked food, at their doorsteps.
10. Samajwadi Purvanchal Expressway will brilliantly connect the East and West of UP.
11. Free bicycles will be given to meritorious students studying in class 9th to 12th.
12. Working women hostels will be made to ensure safety and empowerment of women in UP’.
13. A new Smart Village Scheme will be started to develop the villages of UP like never before.
14. After Lucknow, almost four more cities will have metro service. New metros in UP will be coming up in Agra, Varanasi, Meerut and Kanpur.
15. Old, popular and helpful schemes like free laptops, kanya vidhya dhan, 102/108 ambulance service, UP 100 and Lohia awas yojna will be continued and expanded.
Well, UP is in for some great development if Akhilesh is elected as the CM of Uttar Pradesh yet again. Uttar Hamara feels that the young leader definitely has some big plans for UP in his new manifesto.
To catch more from Akhilesh’s manifesto, click here.