Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav yesterday released the Samajwadi Party Manifesto by paying tribute to Samajwadi Party’s great leader ‘Janeshwar Mishra’. The 32-page manifesto carried the photographs of Akhilesh Yadav and his father Mulayam Singh Yadav and several project images. Here are the fifteen key promises made by CM, while releasing the manifesto:
- Children from the economically weaker sections in primary schools will be given 1 litre ghee and milk powder every month.
- Free medical services would be provided to those earning less than 1.5 lakh per year.
- There’ll be a special ‘Kisan Kosh’ or ‘Farmers’ Fund’ for the benefits of farmers.
- Free Smartphones to 10.4 million registered applicants.
- Rs 1,000 per month to 10 million people under the expansion of Samajwadi Pension Scheme.
- Free cycles to girls studying in the classes of 9th to 12th.
- Nutritious Diet to pregnant women at their place.
- Construction of Purvanchal Expressway and Bundelkhand Terai Expressway.
- Riverfront development in prominent cities.
- Rs 10 lakh to lawyers, less than 60 years of age, on untimely deaths.
- Samajwadi Sports School for the promotion of sports activities.
- Old age homes for the elderly and 50% subsidy in bus fares for women.
- Electrification of every village in the state.
- Free wheat and rice to the poor, pressure cookers for poor women and free laptops to students.
- Strengthening the state’s Metro network. New metros in the cities of Agra, Varanasi, Meerut and Kanpur.
हमारा लक्ष्य उत्तर प्रदेश का सर्वांगीण विकास है ~ अखिलेश यादव