March 1, 2016
Uttar Pradesh Government has proved that it is working without “bias and politics” and claimed that it has fulfilled all the promises that have been made. Here are some true facts generated by Press Trust of India.
- Uttar Pradesh government have not just fulfilled the promises made in the manifesto but also taken up other projects as per the need. Metro was not in the manifesto but they are working to give a clean urban transport system,” the chief minister said in the state Assembly while replying to the motion of thanks on the Governor’s address to the joint sitting of the House.
- Akhilesh Yadav’s government has given a Metro project to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Parliamentary constituency Varanasi. BJP members can understand as to how without bias and politics Uttar Pradesh government is working for urban transport system. Understanding that there was a need for it and so they have given money for the Metro project in the Prime Minister’s constituency.
- Taken up development and other works without concern whether they are in the areas having MLAs of opposition parties.
- Striven to work for all sectors by adopting a balanced approach.
- Introduced schemes like ‘Pension Scheme for Women’ and ensured prosperity to villages.
- Worked to maintain good relations with neighbouring countries like Nepal. Uttar Pradesh government had sent buses and other form of help at the time of earthquake in Nepal.
- Showed willingness to do business on Ganga as Ganga was the major issue for BJP at the Centre.
- A leader of opposition barbed that only meetings have been held for bringing investments. Uttar Pradesh government have answered this by bringing up investments to the state capital for HCL and Medanta.
- Gave land for setting up AIIMS in Rae Bareli and Gorakhpur whereas the previous government had kept the UPA government waiting for five year for the project in Rae Bareli.
- Uttar Pradesh police has worked out cases like the Snap deal executive’s abduction in Ghaziabad. They are going to give more facilities to the police by recruiting 30,000 more policemen.
- There are so many states that only talk about starting metro rail but have not succeeded, however a big state like UP has undertaken metro rail work in Noida, Ghaziabad, Lucknow and will soon start construction in Kanpur.
Moreover units under the MSME have been installed in a big way and state’s development rate is in double digit.